Men need testosterone to build muscle, boost strength, and maintain healthy sexual function.1, 2 Super Miraforte with Standardized Lignans helps promote youthful testosterone levels by supporting healthy levels of free testosterone and overall male health with potent botanical extracts including chrysin, nettle root, Muira puama, and more.
Benefits at a Glance
- Unique formula supports healthy testosterone levels3-5
- Helps inhibit the conversion of testosterone into estrogen3-6
- Helps promote healthy male sexual function7, 8
- Helps maintain already-healthy estrogen to testosterone ratios6, 9
- Made with botanical ingredients as well as zinc
- Healthy testosterone linked to improved mood, sex drive, and heart health
More facts about Super Miraforte with Standardized Lignans
If you're a man over 40, it is important to maintain youthful testosterone levels. Studies show that by age 70, many men produce about 60 percent less testosterone than they did when they were 40.10 Low testosterone can affect your mood, cognitive health, sexual function, and more.11 Maintaining normal testosterone levels can also help promote cardiovascular health.12
Unique, multi-nutrient formula:
Chrysin and stinging & dwarf nettle root extracts: As men age, testosterone often converts to estrogen at a higher rate, and prostate cells are sensitive to estrogen's effects on growth.13 Stinging nettle root extracts have beneficial effects on prostate cells.4, 14, 15
Chrysin is a flavone compound often found in honey. In this formula, 750 mg of chrysin works together with nettle root extracts to help inhibit the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.3-5 work together to reduce conversion of testosterone to estrogen.4,5
Muira puama and maca root extracts: Muira puama is an herb found in the Brazilian rain forest. Evidence suggests that Muira puama promotes healthy male sexual function.8 Maca root extract also promotes male sexual health.7
HMRlignan™ Norway spruce lignan extract: Lignan compounds from the Norway spruce tree convert to enterolactone during digestion and are then absorbed by the bloodstream. Enterolactone helps maintain already-healthy estrogen to testosterone ratios.6, 9
Bioperine® black pepper extract and zinc: Bioperine® is a unique black pepper extract that helps enhance the absorption of other active plant compounds.16 Zinc is a trace mineral with many health benefits — we've included it in this formula because adequate zinc levels are associated with youthful testosterone levels.17
HMRlignan™ is a trademark used under sublicense from Linnea S.A.
|Dosage and Use|
If you are taking any medication, use only under physician supervision. Men with existing prostate cancer may not be able to use this product. Elevations in free testosterone can unmask an occult (hidden) prostate cancer. Anyone with this concern should have a baseline PSA prior to using this product and a follow-up PSA test 60 days later. If a significant elevation of PSA is found, discontinue this product and advise physician. Do not take more than 15 mg per day of Bioperine®.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Feb;87(2):589-98.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Aug;87(8):3632-9.
- World J Mens Health. 2013 Aug;31(2):126-35.
- Science. 1984 Sep 7;225(4666):1032-4.
- Altern Med Rev. 2007 Sep;12(3):280-4
- Am J Nat Med. 1994;1:8-9
- Eur J Cancer Prev. 2002;11(Suppl 2):S48-57.
- Br J Nutr. 2007 Aug;98(2):388-96.
- Cancer Causes Control. 2006 Mar;17(2):169-80.