Life Extension Skin Restoring Ceramides, 30 liquid vegetarian capsules
- Brand: Life Extension
- Item No: 002096
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex GST: S$27.27
Pricing for shipping addresses out of Singapore
Pre Order Form
We will keep you posted on stock status.
The ceramides naturally present in our skin give it that young, supple appearance. Wheat contains these same ceramides, but you can't get enough from wheat in your diet to make a difference. Skin Restoring Ceramides is a convenient oral supplement that smooths the appearance of wrinkles, hydrating and revitalizing your skin from within.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes healthy skin hydration and comfort
- Encourages healthy ceramide levels in aging skin
- Delivers 350 mg of gluten-free ceramides per serving
- Contains concentrated, clinically studied wheat ceramides
More facts about Skin Restoring Ceramides
Ceramides play an important part of your skin's role as a protective barrier, helping to bind together the cells that make up the surface of your skin.1-3 These nourishing oils help retain moisture and protect your skin.2,4 But ceramide levels naturally decrease as we age1,5 — making it hard to maintain smooth, supple, healthy skin as we get older.
Smoother, healthier-looking skin
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, healthy women took 350 mg of ceramide extract once a day for 12 weeks. At the end of the study, these women experienced a smoothing of wrinkles, improved skin hydration and objectively smoother, healthier-looking skin. And many subjects reported healthy-looking skin eight weeks after the study's end, demonstrating a lasting benefit from ceramide supplementation.6
Improved skin hydration and comfort
In a different double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, 50 healthy women took 350 mg of ceramide oil every day for 3 months. They showed measurable improvements in skin hydration on their arms and legs, and reported smoother, suppler, and healthier-looking skin.2 In another study7, clinical evaluation found marked improvements in skin scaling and roughness, and a dramatic reduction in itching in the ceramide group compared to placebo. Electrochemical analysis revealed significantly improved hydration in the ceramide group as well.
Support healthy skin from within
Our Skin Restoring Ceramides is made with the exact same ultra-pure ceramide wheat oil as the above studies. So add Skin Restoring Ceramides to your daily beauty regimen, and nourish your skin from within.
Serving Size 1 liquid vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving|
Ceratiq® wheat (Triticum vulgare) oil extract (providing glycolipids, phytoceramides and glycosylceramides)
Other ingredients: rice bran oil, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, rosemary extract.
Ceratiq® is a registered joint-trademark of PLT Health Solutions and Arco, Robertet Group, France.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) liquid capsule daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Due to the natural botanical extracts in this product, color may vary between golden brown to dark brown from batch to batch. Rest assured the potency and quality of the ingredients remain the same.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Am J Clin Dermatol. 2003;4(2):107-29.
- Int J Mol Med. 2016;38(1):16-22.
- Am J Clin Dermatol. 2005;6(4):215-23.
- Arch Dermatol Res. 1996;288(12):765-70.
- Supplier Internal Study. Data on File. 2017.
- Int J Cosmet Sci. 2011;33(2):138-43.
- Supplier internal study. Data on file. 2005
Tags: life, extension, skin, restoring, phytoceramides, with, lipowheat®, vegetarian, liquid, capsules, beauty, (hair/skin/nail)