Optimized Tryptophan Plus is made with premium-quality L-tryptophan, as well as nutrients like lysine, niacinamide, and more to help maintain tryptophan activity in the body.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Healthy tryptophan levels support healthy sleep and mood1-3
- Tryptophan helps modulate your biological response to stress4,5
- Tryptophan promotes satiety and can help you eat less6,7
- This formula delivers 1,000 mg of premium L-tryptophan
- Includes nutrients to encourage healthy tryptophan activity
More facts about Optimized Tryptophan Plus
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter in the brain associated with positive moods and restful sleep.1-3 Your body requires the essential amino acid tryptophan to produce and maintain healthy serotonin levels.8 But your body cannot make tryptophan on its own.
Sleep, stress response, and satiety
Studies indicate that tryptophan promotes healthy sleep patterns and mood.1-3 It also encourages the body's healthy response to stress.4,5 And L-tryptophan can help support satiety, the feeling of being "full."6, 7
L-tryptophan augmented with unique nutrients
Optimized Tryptophan Plus provides 1,000 mg of L-tryptophan per serving. Our L-tryptophan has undergone rigorous manufacturing processes to ensure the highest quality and purity.
This formula also provides lysine, niacinamide, and extracts of hops and rosemary, which may help support tryptophan activity in the body, including the production of serotonin. Try Optimized Tryptophan Plus today!
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Individual results are not guaranteed, and results may vary.
Dosage and Use
Serotonin syndrome is characterized by high levels of serotonin and symptoms like confusion, sweating, agitation, nausea, involuntary muscle contractions, and racing heartbeat. Do not take L-tryptophan if you experience these symptoms. Because tryptophan may have numerous drug interactions (most commonly, MAOIs and SSRIs) consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking prescription medications. Do not use before driving or operating heavy machinery.
- Medicine (Baltimore). 2016 Jul;95(28):e4135.
- Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2001;(3):CD003198.
- J Nutr. 2016 Dec;146(12):2609S-2615S.
- Clin Nutr. 2009 Jun;28(3):266-71.
- Arch Psychiatr Nurs. 2015 Apr;29(2):102-7.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2014 Sep;99(9):3275-84
- Sci Rep. 2016 Oct 20;6:35727.
- J Physiol Pharmacol. 2016 Feb;67(1):3-19.