Essential mineral for whole-body health
Magnesium capsules contain four different types of magnesium to meet and exceed your daily magnesium requirement with just one capsule. Since most people are magnesium deficient, a daily supplement ensures the body receives what it requires of this essential mineral.
Benefits at a Glance
- Essential for more than 300 biochemical reactions
- Combats widespread magnesium insufficiency
- Supports everything from cardiovascular health to energy metabolism
- Provides 500 mg daily
Magnesium is one of the body’s most important minerals. In fact, it’s essential for over 300 different biochemical reactions1 in the body.2
Magnesium is a major factor in relaxing the smooth muscles within the blood vessels, thereby reducing peripheral vascular resistance and promoting a healthy cardiovascular system.3-6 Magnesium also affects circulating levels of norepinephrine and the synthesis of serotonin and nitric oxide.7-9
Magnesium positively influences the bone mineral matrix and its ability to metabolize minerals needed for repair and rebuilding.10,11 Scientific literature documents the need for a number of minerals, including calcium and magnesium, to help maintain strong, healthy bones.
Moreover, there is evidence that dietary magnesium intake and supplementation improves the metabolic profile.12-14 Magnesium has been shown to beneficially impact insulin resistance, serum lipid profiles, promote a healthy inflammatory response, support healthy endothelial function, protect against oxidative stress, and more.15-16
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, succinate, TRAACS® magnesium lysyl glycinate chelate)
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, citric acid.
TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
|Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If taken in high doses, magnesium may have a laxative effect. If this occurs, divide dosing, reduce intake, or discontinue product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Clin J Sport Med. 2000 Jul;10(3):195-200.
- South Med J. 2001 Dec;94(12):1195-201.
- J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2011 Nov;13(11):843-7.
- Br J Sports Med. 2006 Sep;40(9):773-8.
- Congest Heart Fail. 2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):9-13
- Magnes Res. 2010 Jun;23(2):60-72.
- Hypertension. 2004 Dec;44(6):897-902.
- Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2009 Mar 17;33(2):235-42.
- Amino Acids. 2002 Jun;22(4):381-9.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Aug;83(8):2742-8.
- Biol Trace Elem Res. 2010 Feb;133(2):136-43.
- Magnes Res. 2007 Jun;20(2):107-29.
- Public Health Nutr. 2012 Apr;15(4):693-701.
- Clin Cardiol. 2000 Jun;23(6):433-6.
- Curr Opin Lipidol. 2008 Feb;19(1):50-6.
- Eur J Clin Invest. 2011 Apr;41(4):405-10.