Estrogen for Women is a unique, plant-based formula designed to reduce symptoms of menopause and support healthy estrogen metabolism. It delivers soy isoflavones, calcium, and potent botanicals like concentrated hops extract, broccoli, licorice, and chasteberry extracts, dong quai, and more. Now just a single daily tablet. Get menopause symptom relief with Estrogen for Women!
Benefits at a Glance:
- Focused support for women during menopause and beyond
- Plant extracts reduce menopause symptoms
- One tablet a day helps lessen hot flashes
- Potent phytonutrients help block estrogen’s unwanted effects
We start with a standardized soy isoflavone extract and calcium because soy compounds called phytoestrogens offer a variety of health benefits. And as you age, calcium intake is important. But Estrogen for Women is much more than just a soy or calcium supplement: It is potent, focused nutritional support for women during menopause and beyond.
Reduce hot flashes and discomfort
Estrogen for Women now contains Estro8PN®, an ultra concentrated hops extract, as well as licorice root and Norway spruce lignan extracts to help reduce hot flashes, night sweats, and other discomforts of menopause. Hops extract has been shown to reduce the frequency of hot flashes.1 Licorice extract reduces the severity of hot flashes,2 and flaxseed lignans have been shown to reduce hot flash frequency.2
Promote healthy estrogen metabolism
Estrogen for Women contains a super-concentrated broccoli extract to encourage healthy estrogen metabolism and promote healthy cell division.3 Dong quai, an herb used in traditional Chinese medicine, is thought to help maintain menstrual health and lessen menopause symptoms, and chasteberry (Vitex agnus-castus) supports female hormone and neurotransmitter balance — both important factors when it comes to menopause relief.
Our formulation for menopause relief offers plant-based extracts as well as vital nutrients to reduce the impact of menopause. Try Estrogen for Women today!
Novasoy® is a registered trademark of Archer Daniels Midland Company.
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) tablet in the morning, with or without food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Natural Estrogen should be taken cyclically: three weeks on and one week off, beginning on the 5th day of the menstrual cycle for premenopausal women, and every day for postmenopausal women.
- Those taking any estrogenic product should include as part of their diet cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, and/or cauliflower.
- Women should also use a natural progesterone cream when taking this product.
Do not take in case of pregnancy, lactation, or estrogen-dependent tumors.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.