Super Miraforte with Standardized Lignans offers a way to boost testosterone naturally. This unique blend of natural extracts includes high potencies of chrysin and nettle root extract, which reduce the conversion of testosterone to estrogen and maintain free testosterone levels. It has also been fortified with the natural libido booster Muira puama, Bioperine® to enhance absorption of chrysin, and lignan extracts to combat the effects of high estrogen. Be at your best and add Super Miraforte to your supplement regimen!
Benefits at a Glance
- Natural support for healthy testosterone levels
- Reduces conversion of testosterone to estrogen
- Increases libido
- Fights effects of high estrogen
- Healthy testosterone linked to improved mood, sex drive, and heart health
If you’re over 40, you already know how important it is to maintain youthful testosterone levels. In fact, studies show that by age 70 many men produce about 60 percent less testosterone than they did at age 40.1 Low testosterone can affect every part of your life, including mood, cognitive health, sex drive, and even weight gain. And normal testosterone has been associated with maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.2,3
The innovative ingredients in Super Miraforte have been extensively studied in clinical trials. Some of the more impressive results include:
- Chrysin and nettle root extracts work together to reduce conversion of testosterone to estrogen.4,5
- Bioperine® helps transport chrysin (a flavonoid) into the bloodstream.
- Muira puama, a rainforest herb classified in the Brazilian Pharmacopoeia as an aphrodisiac, was found to yield positive results in regard to libido in 62 percent of men with decreased libido.6
- Lignan extracts from the Norwegian spruce convert to enterolactone in the intestine, where they are absorbed into the bloodstream and provide biological benefits.7-9 This is especially important for the aging prostate gland.8,9
Top off your testosterone naturally with Super Miraforte with Standardized Lignans.
HMRlignan™ is a trademark used under sublicense from Linnea S.A.
|Dosage and Use|
If you are taking any medication, use only under physician supervision. Men with existing prostate cancer may not be able to use this product. Elevations in free testosterone can unmask an occult (hidden) prostate cancer. Anyone with this concern should have a baseline PSA prior to using this product and a follow-up PSA test 60 days later. If a significant elevation of PSA is found, discontinue this product and advise physician. Do not take more than 15 mg per day of Bioperine®.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Feb;87(2):589-98.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Aug;87(8):3632-9.
- World J Mens Health. 2013 Aug;31(2):126-35.
- Science. 1984 Sep 7;225(4666):1032-4.
- Altern Med Rev. 2007 Sep;12(3):280-4
- Am J Nat Med. 1994;1:8-9
- Eur J Cancer Prev. 2002;11(Suppl 2):S48-57.
- Br J Nutr. 2007 Aug;98(2):388-96.
- Cancer Causes Control. 2006 Mar;17(2):169-80.