Are you tired of being at the mercy of your hormones? Do you refuse to accept the grim side effects of menopause?
Then why wait to feel good again? Suzanne Somers’ groundbreaking book, I’m Too Young For This! reveals how maturing women can utilize natural hormones to reverse premature aging processes throughout their bodies. Suzanne’s latest book describes:
- How women’s hormones transition from puberty through perimenopause.
- The common complaints of perimenopause and hidden factors that may keep you symptomatic.
- The minor and major hormones, and the important role they play in feeling good and staying healthy.
- What to eat–including perimenopausal power foods–and other lifestyle shifts that are critical to your successful transition.
- Cutting-edge research that proves the safety and efficacy of bioidentical hormone replacement.
- The Symptom Solver: a guide to relieve your hormonal complaints; plus, how to find the right doctor.
- Answers by expert hormone specialists to your most frequently asked questions.
Your life is about to change for the better. You can feel great and be vibrant, healthy, thin, and sexy!